QueryTracker Blog

Helping Authors Find Literary Agents

Sunday, February 22, 2015

My Favorite New Feature

Only one more week until QueryTracker 5. One of my favorite features of the new version, and one I hope you all like as much as I do, is the Query Timeline.

The Query Timeline shows all the queries sent to a selected agent in a convenient and easy to read timeline graph.

This allows you to see a visual representation of the agent's replies. With this information you can determine where your query lies in the agent's queue, if the agent responds in order, or if your query was skipped.

It's going to take a lot of the guess work out of the waiting game, and hopefully allow a few querying authors to get a good nights sleep -- now and then.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

This will be so helpful. Lots of agents don't seem to follow the timelines they say they do on their website.

Tracey Joseph said...

I'm really looking forward to the update. It'll be quite helpful.

Connie Keller said...

Wow! Sounds great!

Doris K. Stone said...

The new feature sounds wonderful! I looking forward to giving it a try. Thank you!

johnthuku0 said...

Can't wait for the new feature. I am sure it will be very helpful.